Buzzers can be used in your projects to sound alarms, add sound effects and even play music! We’ll start with active buzzers which are the easiest to use because all you have to do is apply 5V to get it to go off – very much like the LEDs we’ve been working with. Then we’ll move on to passive buzzers which give you cleaner and better tone control that’s perfect for sound effects and songs.
You’ll be able to follow along and build all the projects featured in this course with the ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit.
- Difference between Active & Passive Buzzers
- How to incorporate buzzers in your circuits
- Add sound to your projects with an active buzzer
- Changing tones of active buzzers
- Composing songs with passive buzzers